4 July 2014

Hot Pink Yoga & Yogi Tea


I love Yoga!
I really love Yoga!
I still remember the first time I did Yoga way back in 1998 & thought 'Wait, What!? How hard is this!!!' I grew to love it though!
 
Anyhoo, I received my newest of orders from yogamatters this morning & what I love about orders from them is that they always pop a couple of Yogi Tea bags in with your order too!!!
Fab!
 
Well I best show you what I got in my order ....


I got a new yoga bag!!! I went for the Hot Pink one as you can see!!!
I love it as I can fit my mat, my block, my belt, my blanket in too! Plus it has a little pocket so fits my purse, phone & inhaler in there too!
You can find these
*HERE*
 
I thought it would be perfect as I have a Hot Pink yoga block & a hot pink yoga belt!!!
I do calm all this hotness down with an indigo blue yoga mat though!!!
Sometimes a girl can have too much Hot Pink in her life!!!
Although saying that I have just this afternoon bought some new Hot Pink trainers!!!!
I obviously need pink in my life at the moment!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...