25 March 2014

The Owl & The Cactus


I am loving Cactus at the mo, they are such little cuties aren't they?
I've always had a soft spot of them since I was a little girl I think I got my first one when I was about 6.
I loved that little fella.
 
This one above is one of the ones I have recently got from Ikea sitting here in my living room with the owl by his side. You get them in a set of 3 & they come in their own little pots. You have a choice of 6 colours but of course I chose white!
I have had a casualty already though, as I had one of them on a picture ledge near the front door & one day last week when it was super windy the door was opened & a huge gust of wind rushed in & knocked my pictures off the ledge with knocked my little cacti off too. He got damaged pretty badly & lost some limbs but I'm taking care of him & hope he grows back. Poor little guy.
 
Like I said find these cuties at Ikea, take a peek HERE at the colour combos & the lovely owl you can find at Number Fifteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...