13 March 2014

Brakig Wallpaper from Ikea


Who is loving the new Limited Edition Brakig Wallpaper from Ikea?
 I know I am. 

We bought some of the white with colour triangles wallpaper last weekend as we just couldn't resist it although we are not sure where to put it yet - my favourite spot is in the kitchen but it is a difficult space & James said he doesn't want to wallpaper that again so soon!

It is a super duper bargain though at only £5 a roll, so what's not to love!
The only problem is, is that it is Limited Edition & once it's gone, it's gone!
So be quick people before it sells out.
 
We went over to Ikea again last night to get the grey geometric paper for a wall in our bedroom as we didn't want to miss out!
See I told you I'm loving it!

2 comments:

  1. I love this new range I was eyeing up the cushions when I was in there a few weeks ago.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is fab isn't it. I bought a couple of the cushions covers whilst we were there to go in the bedroom. I just love the range!
      love
      Alison
      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...