18 December 2013

Simple Rosemary Display for Christmas


This is the little display I have on our dining room table for Christmas.

The room is very white with hints of black & an amazing painting (as you can just about see in the background) by my husband which was my birthday present in November. So I wanted a understated natural look in this room for Christmas & I the idea of using THESE small glass bottles. Then I had a flash of inspiration & cut some Rosemary stems from the garden, filled the bottom of the bottles with a little water & placed the stems in.
We have a large bay window in this room looking over our tree filled garden & so this is perfect to bring a touch of greenery into the room, to compliment the green view we look out onto.
I just love how these look on the simple white table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...