25 November 2013

Bright Bazaar Book - Coming Soon!

 
I am like a total superfan of Will from Bright Bazaar who has the most fabulous blog full of wonderful colourful inspiration.
I only came across Will's blog at the start of this year - I know right, where have I been!?!
I can't even remember how I found it, but I suppose it was on my travels looking for inspiration for our new house & it's total renovation which started in January!!!
(nearly there folks, nearly there!!!)
 
Anyhoot, I just love reading Will's blog & to be honest I feel as if I'm verging on stalking as I love this blog so much but let it be known I don't think I'm the only one as he has a veritable army of followers!
 
Sooo how exciting it is for us Bright Bazaar soldiers that Will has a new book coming out next year!
*Huzzah*
Here is a sneak preview of the covers.
The one above is our very own for the UK & below is what you cuties in the USofA will be buying!
 
Tempted? Well if you are & you haven't seen the Bright Bazaar blog before head on over
I know you will love it! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...