30 October 2013

Free Halloween Print

 
 
How cute is this Halloween Print? It is a fab freebie that I stumbled across over on Pinterest & it is from The 36th Avenue. Pop on over *HERE* & you can print one off too.

I just printed mine off on A4 white paper & popped it in a cheap back frame from Ikea.
I just used the paper that comes with the frame & flipped it over so that it forms a white background & then taped the A4 sheet onto that with some washi tape & voila  ... Halloween fabulousness on a shoestring! As you can probably tell & did mine in a rush & should have straightened it up a bit more but nevermind.
 
 
The Halloween prints come in 4 different colour shadings & I used this one ...
 
 
... which I think is the moonlight version.
So off you pop to *The 36th Avenue* for your print & have a wonderful Halloween!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...