1 October 2013

Number Fifteen Blog!


 
 
 
Hey! So this is the new Number Fifteen Blog!
Some of you reading may know me as Alison from Vintage Amethyst & indeedy that is me!
I closed Vintage Amethyst after 10 years to open a fabulous (well hopefully you think so too!) new online shop called Number Fifteen.

Number Fifteen is well on it's way to opening (well I did only close Vintage Amethyst 3 days ago) & there are lots of behind the scenes website workings going on & lots of super duper new items arriving on our doorstep! And whilst we are on the subject of our doorstep you've probably guessed it we live at Number 15!
When looking for a new name from the shop this popped into my head & I just couldn't get rid of it.
Our last house (where I started Vintage Amethyst) was also number 15 too, and the house we lived in at University was number 15 too! So we've lived in 3 number 15 houses, so perhaps they are lucky for us.
 
We moved into this house at Christmas 2012 (yes 4 days before Christmas!!!!). It belonged to an 89 year old lady & so we are completely renovating it. We have built two work areas in our large garden & so were able to give up our business unit & thus save the pennies to spend on the house!
I have a purpose built big workshop right at the end of the garden that you can just about see from the dining room window passed all the trees & shrubs, which is where Vintage Amethyst was & now Number Fifteen is based & my husband James (who is THIS artist!) has completely renovated a garage into a fanstastic new artist studio!
 
So peoples, that's a little bit of where Number Fifteen comes from & I hope you will think the new shop super & I hope it will be every bit as successful as Vintage Amethyst was.

2 comments:

  1. It all sounds fabulous, Alison. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...